Monday 31 May 2010

The bugs are bugging me...

Training is going great! Some small obstacles on the way though. The other night when I was out on a short'n'fast 5K run I was "attacked" by bugs. Seriously I have never seen that much stuff in the air (where I live), and I had to run with my mouth closed for most of the way...

Still, I ate quite a few... (nasty)

Picking up my new shoes today, it's a pair of vibram five-fingers KSO, KSO stands for Keep Stuff Out and is basically the basic shoe with cover over the top of the foot.

My toe-shoe running adventure is continuing and I must say it is working great! Who knew that all you needed was protection from the ruff surfaces... But if you think about it it's quite obvious, 1.8 million years of evolution did a good job.

//Jonas (the tortoise)

No comments:

Post a Comment