Monday 21 June 2010

Getting into the groove...

Things are flowing, doing nice long runs in the forests around my house. Haven't been swimming as much as needed though, got very bored in the pool the last time.

Not to worry, I'm looking to get my S3 this week (or at the very latest next week), then I will swim outdoors instead. No risk for crowds in the open water! ;)

Oh, I almost forgot, I'm on vacation/training camp all of July and August... ;)

And I am going for Vibram KSO Trek for the race (http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_kso_trek_m.cfm).

So far I have trained in "normal" KSO's but the sole is on the thin side and I need to be a bit more robust for the race. If you are able to control your environment normal KSO's are just fine, but since I will be very tired and probably not as sharp as I need to be I'm going for more protection. I would hate to have to end the race on some stupid injury...

//jonas 'the tortoise'

No comments:

Post a Comment