Monday 30 August 2010

I can't wait...

Things are getting really close now, all this time has passed since Pontus approached me with this great idea to compete in Ö till Ö.

I feel that I have done all I can in order of physical preparation and I am so excited to start the race. Obviously this race is more about metal stamina then physical, the average time you need to do both running or swimming isn't that fast. But after 8 hours things start to change... ;)

And since there is a bit of a tradition to have goals for the race here are mine;
  1. finish race
  2. don't shit in wetsuit
Well, that basically it... ;)

Right now I'm in the office and looking at the great running weather outside (rain and 15 degrees C). I'm gonna try my last-minute-need-to-have shoes in my "back yard" forest and see how it goes.

See you there!

//jonas

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jonas,

    Great goals...

    By the way will Pontus by wearing the KSO's or has he opted for a runner? Pearse "my team mate" has opted for the inov8 talons but I am happy with my KSO treks but just dont know how the feet will be after 8 hours in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Well it was me (Jonas) that was doing barefoot v5f training. But I have a pair of KSO trek and they carry to much water. I'll be wearing a pair of light racing shoes instead!

    Good luck and see you there!

    ReplyDelete